Advanced Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
Overview of the Program
Critical Care Nursing Program is designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, skills and attitude in the field of critical care nursing. It is aimed to produce nurses who are knowledgeable and proficient in the field of critical care in line with the industrial requirements. In addition, this program also aimed to develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization, possess the ability to solve problems in an innovative, creative and ethical way through a sustainable approach, demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and aware of lifelong learning needs for successful career development.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Describe the theory and concept of management and are of critical patients comprehensively.
- Apply critical domain knowledge to creatively and innovatively solve complex problems.
- Use a variety of practical skills specific to critical care correctly, efficiently and safely.
- Exhibiting skills in building interpersonal relationships and interacting comprehensively in delivering information and ideas related to critical care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in conveying information and ideas related to critical care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Use digital technology for information search, documentation and work procedures in clinical nursing skillfully.
- Apply numerical skills accurately in work procedures related to critical care management
- Demonstrate leadership ability and accountability characterized by autonomy in patient management with healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to pursue lifelong learning and professional development in critical care nursing.
- Manage effective health care and critical care activitie with managerial skills in an entrepreneural aspect.
- Practicing ethical nursing practices in accordance with the professional code of conduct for nursesof individuals and society.
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilization
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- The Concept of Critical Care Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing I: Pulmonary Nursing
- Critical care Nursing II: Cardiovascular Nursing
- Clinical Practice
- Basic Quality Management
- Basics Entrepreneurship
- Applied Pharmacology
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Cardiopulmonary Arrest Management
- Critical Care Nursing III: Trauma ad Emergency Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing IV: Renal and Neurology Nursing
- Clinical Practice
- Government / Semi-Government Agency RM9,000.00
- Private Organization RM9,000.00