Advanced Diploma in Emergency Nursing
Overview of the Program
Emergency Nursing Program is designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, skills and attitude in the field of emergency nursing. It is aimed to produce nurses who are knowledgeable and proficient in the field of emergency nursing in line with industrial requirements. In addition, this program is aimed to develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization, with the ability to solve problems in an innovative, creative and ethical way through a sustainable approach, demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and be aware of lifelong learning needs for successful career development.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Describe the knowledge and concepts of management and care of emergency patients comprehensively.
- Apply knowledge in the field of emergency to solve complex problems creatively and innovatively.
- Use variety of specific practical skills in the emergency care correctly, efficiently and safety.
- Demonstrate skills in building interpersonal relationships and interacting comprehensively in delivering information and ideas related to emergency care management to patients, families and care professionals.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in conveying information and ideas related to emergency care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Use digital technology for information search, documentation and work procedures in emergency nursing skillfully.
- Apply numerical skills accurately in work procedures related to emergency care management.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and accountability characterized by autonomy in patient management with healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrate self-ability to continue lifelong learning and professional development in the field of emergency nursing.
- Manage effective health care and emergency care activities with management skills in an entrepreneurial aspect.
- Practicing ethical nursing practices in accordance with the professional code of conduct for nurses for the well-being of individuals and society.
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilization
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied Pharmacology
- Concept of Emergency Nursing
- Management of Cardiopulmonary Arrest
- Clinical Skills In Emergency Nursing
- Clinical Practice 1
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Fundamentals in Quality Management
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Trauma Emergency Nursing
- Medical Emergency Nursing
- Special Group Emergency Nursing
- Clinical Practice 2
- Government / Semi-Government Agency RM9,000.00
- Private Organization RM9,000.00