Advanced Diploma in Perioperative Nursing
Overview of the Program
Perioperative Nursing Program is designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, skills and attitude in the field of perioperative nursing. It is aimed to produce nurses who are knowledgeable and proficient in the field of perioperative nursing in line with the industrial requirements. In addition, this program also aimed to develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization, possess the ability to solve problems in an innovative, creative and ethical way through a sustainable approach, demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and aware of lifelong learning needs for successful career development.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Acquire and apply the scientific knowledge of perioperative nursing.
- Demonstrate expertise in providing holistic, skilled and safe perioperative nursing.
- Identify, formulate and deliver creative, innovative and effective solutions to perioperative problems.
- Demonstrate skills in building interpersonal relationships and interact comprehensively in delivering information and ideas related to perioperative care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in delivering information and ideas related to perioperative care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Use digital technology for information search, documentation and work procedures in perioperative nursing skillfully.
- Apply numerical skills accurately in work procedures related to perioperative care management.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and accountability characterized by autonomy in patient management with healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrate the ability to pursue lifelong learning and professional development in the field of perioperative nursing.
- Manage effective health care and perioperative care activities with management skills in the entrepreneurial aspect.
- Practice ethical nursing accordance with professionals code of conduct for nurses for the well-being of individual and society.
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilization
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Concept of Perioperative Nursing
- Perioperative Clinical Consideration and Anesthesia
- Perioperative Nursing I
- Clinical Practice 1
- Fundamentals Quality Management
- Fundamentals Entrepreneurship
- Applied Pharmacology
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Perioperative Nursing II
- Perioperative Management and Special Equipment
- Clinical Practice 2
- Government / Semi-Government Agency RM9,000.00
- Private Organization RM9,000.00