Post Basic in Renal Nursing
Overview of the Program
Renal Nursing Program is designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, skills and attitude in the field of renal nursing. It is aimed to produce nurses who are knowledgeable and proficient in the field of renal care in line with the industrial requirements. In addition, this program also aimed to develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization, possess the ability to solve problems in an innovative, creative and ethical way through a sustainable approach, demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and aware of lifelong learning needs for successful career development.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Describe comprehensively the theory and concepts of management and care of renal patients.
- Apply knowledge of the field of nephrology to the solution of complex problems creatively and innovatively.
- Use a range of practical skills specific to renal care correctly, efficiently and safely.
- Showcase skills in interpersonal relationship and interact comprehensively to convey information and ideas related to renal care management to patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Showcase the ability to communicate effectively in conveying information and ideas related to the management of renal care to patients, families and healthcare personnel.
- apply digital technology to skillfully search for information, documentation and work procedures in renal nursing.
- Apply numerical skills accurately in work procedures related to renal care management.
- showcase leadership and accountability capabilities with autonomous character in management of patients with healthcare personnel.
- Showcase self-sufficiency to continue lifelong learning and professional development in the field of renal nursing.
- Manage effective healthcare and renal care activities with management skills in the aspect entrepreneurship.
- Practice ethical nursing practices in line with nurse’s professional code of conduct for the well-being of individuals and communities.
- Renal Nursing I: Management of Renal Disease
- Renal Nursing II: Hemodialysis and Renal Replacement Therapy
- Renal Nursing III: Peritoneal Dialysis and Renal Transplantation
- Basic Nephrology
- Concepts in Renal Nursing
- Clinical Practice
- Government / Semi-Government Agency RM9,000.00
- Private Organization RM9,000.00