Advanced Diploma for Clinical Specialty Program and Certificate in Nursing
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia and pass the subject of Sejarah.
- Possess Certificate / Diploma or Bachelor in Nursing from recognized institution by Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate from Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience.
Advanced Diploma in Teaching Methodology for Health Sciences
- Possess Certificate / Diploma or Bachelor in Nursing or Health Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical working experience.
- Candidates must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner who is recognized by the recruiting institution.
- Candidates with the following medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, any mental health disorders, epilepsy and other chronic diseases will not be admitted into the program.
- Candidates must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinder their nursing dexterity.
- Candidates must not pregnant throughout the academic year.