Academic Development Section
Role & Responsibility
- Responsible for the teaching and learning aspects as well as the supervision of academic quality in College of Health Sciences
- Responsible for ensuring diploma courses, advanced diploma and certificates comply with the framework and policies set out in the curriculum.
- Responsible for policy planning and development that regulates curriculum practice, teaching, learning and assessment of students.
- Provide consultation on teaching and learning issues and innovations.
- Identify potential students as well as weak students in the academic field.
- Plan and implement programs and activities that help students improve academic performance.
- Describe the importance of academic development to enhance student excellence academic achievement.
- Plan and organize academic activities and engage knowledge for students throughout the year.