PharmCare is a service provided by UMMC for patients with prescription of more than 2 months of duration. Patients need to book a medication collection date . Once your medications are ready for collection on your appointed date, a SMS reminder will be SENT to you Free of Charge (FOC) for nottification .
It's services is including :-
PharmCARE counter service
Collect your medications in less than 30 minutes
Medication counseling service
We provide medication counselling to patients and caregivers.
You will be a candidate for our Drive-Thru collection service.
You will be a candidate for our Medication Delivery service direct to your home
Nursing Home service
1) After you get a NEW prescription from your doctor, go to outpatient pharmacy and collect your medications
2) Then, you can make an appointment for your next collection at Pharmcare Counter at Ground Floor, Medical and Emergency Building .
3) You'll get appointment date and 3-digit Booking Reference Number
4) On the appointed date, please bring along your
• Pharmcare Card
• Doctor's appointment card
Present all the 3 items yo your friendly staff and kindly wait for your number to be called
You will still be able to collect your medications within 2 working days after the appointed date
** You will have to queue at Outpatient Pharmacy to collect your medications if you miss these collection days.
1) Shorter waiting time
2) Friendly services
3) Relaxed environment for mediscation education
Mondays to Fridays: 7.30am to 4.45pm
Saturdays: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: CLOSED
1) Medications to be delivered must come in tablet or capsule form only.
2) You need to pay a fixed amount to PosLaju for delivery charges (RM5—Peninsula Malaysia; RM8– Sabah & Sarawak)
3) Ensure there is someone at home to collect your medication
NOTE: Medications from PharmUMMC are NOT INCLUDED.
click here for more details
Are you here for a REPEAT MEDICATION SUPPLY?
Is your PRESCRIPTION DURATION MORE THAN 2 MONTHS?
Are you TIRED OF WAITING OVER HALF AN HOUR FOR YOUR MEDICATION?
Do you have a MOBILE PHONE NUMBER?